Rachuba is 3rd generation family business with strong roots in the Baltimore/Washington metropolitan region. Originally founded as Rachuba Enterprises in 1977, the business has evolved and expanded over the years and now encompasses and entire portfolio of companies that provide a variety of real estate services.
The organization has experience with virtually every type of real estate property and is adept at meeting the needs of residential and commercial real estate owners, property managers, developers, accountants, attorneys, and their valued clients. This experience has positioned Rachuba as the go-to resource for determining the best ways to maximize the value of real estate while considering the owner’s desired outcomes.
Our experience is extensive and includes:
- Rachuba has built homes in a variety of price points and geographic locations, supervising the entire construction process from land purchase, development, construction, and sale.
- Rachuba has bought, sold, held, and operated residential and commercial real estate.
- Rachuba has managed multi-family residential properties and commercial properties for our own portfolio, investor portfolios, and advisory clients alike.
- Rachuba has acted as a Facilities Management organization responsible for residential and commercial properties. In this role, we have been accountable for all internal and exterior maintenance, building systems, and tenant relations.
- Rachuba has been responsible for hundreds of land projects and long-term planning strategies.
- Rachuba maintains a residential and commercial real estate license to assist our clients with purchase and sale transactions.